We are seeking volunteers to assist with the Meals on Wheels and Friendly Visitor programs
The purpose of the Ashby Council on Aging (COA) is to assist with the health and general welfare of the town's senior citizens.
The Ashby COA provides the the following services
- Mart Van scheduling, call Jennifer at 978-386-2424, ext. 11
- Meals on Wheels
- School Lunches, Tues. & Thurs.
- Wellness Clinics are held the 3rd Thursday of every month at Town Hall. Seniors can stop by for free services including having their blood pressure checked.
- File of Life Envelopes
- Medical Equipment
- health screening
- recreational & fitness programs
- telephone reassurance
- friendly visits
- Information & Referrals for Seniors
- Food Stamps
- Home Medication Loan Program
- Declaration of Homestead
- RMV Disabled Placard Application
- Senior pass for Federal Parks
- Circut Breaker Tax Credit
- Fuel Assistance
- Medicare Buy-In Program
Marcia Zaniboni, Outreach/Volunteer Coordinator at 386-2427 ext. 27. Leave a message.