The Town of Ashby’s current Open Space and Recreation Plan expired in December 2017. The Town is undergoing a campaign to renew the plan.
The Open Space and Recreation Plan (OSRP) helps to guide decisions regarding the use, acquisition, and management of our treasured open spaces, conservation areas, recreation facilities, and natural resources over the next seven years.
Commonwealth of Massachusetts Open Space and Recreation Plan Tools
The Massachusetts Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs (EOEEA) Division of Conservation Services (DCS) oversees open space planning in communities across the state. An approved, current Open Space and Recreation Plan is required for eligibility for many state funding programs and guides Town policy regarding open space issues.
2018 Ashby OSRP
- Please take our survey!
- Mar 1, 2018 1pm-3pm Public Meeting. Presentation here.
- Feb 27, 2018 => Planning meeting. Agenda
- Jan 18, 2018 – OSRP update introductory meeting
- MSRP Build-out and Development Impact Study
- Shared folder of planning documents
- Cost of Community Services