Inspectional Services


A Workmans’s Comp Affidavit is required with all permit applications. Private homeowners are not required to have Workman’s Comp but they must submit the affidavit with the homeower box checked off.

Permits may picked up or dropped off at Town Hall during office hours in the Inspectors room or the Town Clerk’s office.

Building Permit | Plumbing Permit | Gas fitting Permit Electrical Permit | Trench Permit

Building permit applications can take a few days to a few months to process depending on the particulars of your project. Please plan accordingly.

Building Permit checklist for:
Siding, Roof, Remodel,Wood/Pellet Stove | Porch or Deck | Swimming Pool Shed, Garage or Barn | Additions | New Home

Back To Top