Zoning Board of Appeals

Application Forms in Resources Menu Above

Application for Hearing is required to be included with applications for Special Permit, Variance, Expansion of a Nonconforming Structure or Appeal of the Decision of and Administrative Official. Applications must be submitted to the Town Clerk.


Hearings Scheduled:

Application Withdrawn for 12 Ingerson Road

The applicant has withdrawn the application for 12 Ingerson Road. No hearing will be held.

The Ashby Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a public hearing by video conference on Tuesday, December 7, 2021 7:00pm to hear the Petition for a Variance at 12 Ingerson Road (Map:12 Parcel:011) submitted by Leya Bergquist & Jason Colavito.

Hearings Concluded

ZBA Guide – An overview of the hearing process.

Hearing Application – This is general information about the property that must be submitted with one of the applications below.

Application for a Variance – This is a request to make an exception to the Zoning Bylaw

Application for a Special Permit – This a request to grant a special permit for one of the special permit uses in the Zoning Bylaw.

Application for the expansion of a pre-existing non-conforming use or structure – This is a request for the expansion of a use or structure that is “grandfathered”.

Application for the Appeal of the Decision of an Administrative Officer – This for the appeal of an administrative decision. Often it concerns an appeal of the decision of the Zoning Enforcement Officer.

The application fee for the above is $200.00 payable to Town of Ashby.

Comprehensive Permit, Regulations & Application

Back To Top