Special Statement, 3/25/2020
Due to the seriousness of the covid 19 that is going around, the Highway Department employees will be “on call only”. If there are any dangerous conditions on any roadway please call the Dispatch Center or contact us on our Facebook page. We are regretfully taking this approach not only to protect our employees, but to protect our residents as well. We will have someone respond if there are any serious issues that arise. We hope to be back to normal operations ASAP. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Steve Beauregard, Highway Superintendent
The Ashby Highway Department is responsible for managing the town’s roads, maintaining a safe throughway for traffic and pedestrians.
- General brush cutting
- Bridge repairs
- Maintenance of town equipment
- Performing winter operations
- Maintaining cross culverts
- Performing road maintenance and resurfacing
- Drainage installation and maintenance
- Maintaining catch basins and dropped insets