Mass Save Energy audits, rebates and information
Mass. Clean Energy Center's Microwind Initiative; rebates for small (home) scale wind energy projects.
Provide a mechanism to develop programs and projects to foster energy conservation, energy efficiency, renewable energy generation, and sustainable planning.
Organize educational programs for the community relating to energy efficiency and renewable energy sources. The Committee would also monitor the energy usage and energy efficiency measures used by the town, and would work with various town departments to examine methods to obtain “green” energy or alternative fuel.
1. Monitor energy usage of the various Town functions and Departments. Prepare, analyze and present reports summarizing and tracking energy usage information.
2. Work with personnel in the various Town Departments to assist in communicating and establishing energy conservation measures and programs. Help to motivate Departments to participate fully in all energy conservation programs. Arrange for training of Town personnel to assist in building local capacity for developing and implementing energy efficiency.
3. Develop and assist in the implementation of prioritized plans for energy efficiency renovations to Town Buildings and Structures. Research, develop and make recommendations on standards and procedures for energy efficiency and renewable energy in renovation and new construction projects for Town buildings and structures.
4. Communicate with the general public on matters of energy conservation and energy related issues and serve as the spokesperson for energy conservation issues. Meet and discuss issues with town officials.
5. With the approval of the town, seek grants and technical assistance to assist in implementing the above.
|April 7, 2010||Agenda||Minutes|
|May 11, 2010||Agenda||Minutes|
|June 8, 2010||Agenda||Minutes|
|August 10, 2010||Agenda||Minutes|
|September 14, 2010||Agenda||Minutes|
|September 24, 2010||Minutes|
|October 5, 2010||Minutes|
|November 9, 2010||Minutes|
|December 14, 2010||Agenda|
|February 8, 2011||Agenda|