Annual Town Meeting
The 2020 Special and Annual Town Meeting has been postponed until June 20, 2020, 9:30 am. A decision has not been made as to the place the meeting will be held. The warrant for this meeting has not been approved yet. The 2019 Annual Town Reports is available for viewing or download.
The last day to register to vote for the Annual Town Meeting is June 10, 2020.
Annual Town Election
The last day to register to vote for this election is June 19, 2020.
You may vote by absentee ballot in the Annual Town Election by following the instructions below.
- Download the absentee ballot application form or ,,.
- You may request an application by calling 978-386-2424 x10 or …
- You may also make application in writing by a signed letter or note. See below.
- You may apply for an absentee ballot up until noon of the day before the election however this may not provide enough time for your ballot to arrive and be returned before the close of polls. Please plan ahead.
- If you vote by mail, make certain the application arrives at your local election office early. Remember, the ballot will be mailed to you.
- You can mail it back to the election office but it must arrive before the close of the polls on election day.
To Apply in writing to the Town Clerk and include your:
- Address as registered
- Address where you wish the absentee ballot sent
- In a primary, the party ballot you want
- Your signature.
- Absentee Ballot Application (pdf)
895 Main St.
Ashby, MA 01431