Meeting Agenda for the Public Safety Building Committee, May 25, 2022 at 6pm ET.
In order to access and participate in this meeting you will need to so by telephone or computer.
- By Computer: Join meeting
- One tap mobile
- +13017158592,,98917133530# US (Washington DC)
- +13126266799,,98917133530# US (Chicago)
- Dial by your location
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 989 1713 3530
- Find your local number: https://colliers.zoom.us/u/ac9eonnw4Y
Please adhere to the following rules when joining the meeting to allow the meeting to be conducted efficiently:
- Mute yourself when joining
- Mute yourself if not speaking
- Don’t speak over others; it can be difficult to hear particularly in an online setting
- Send a chat to the committee to be recognized before speaking
- Identify yourself when addressing the committee
- Remain on topic when speaking
Here are a list of instructions for connecting to the meeting by phone or by computer/tablet.