Meeting Agenda for the Public Safety Building Committee, January 19, 2022 at 5:30pm ET.
In order to access and participate in this meeting you will need to so by telephone or computer.
- By Computer: https://colliers.zoom.us/j/99013087105?pwd=QU9GYUZadXlobTQxcWJQOU1vUW1aUT09
- One tap mobile
- +13126266799,,99013087105# US (Chicago)
- +16465588656,,99013087105# US (New York)
- Dial by your location
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 990 1308 7105
- Find your local number: https://colliers.zoom.us/u/ac9eonnw4Y
Please adhere to the following rules when joining the meeting to allow the meeting to be conducted efficiently:
- Mute yourself when joining
- Mute yourself if not speaking
- Don’t speak over others; it can be difficult to hear particularly in an online setting
- Send a chat to the committee to be recognized before speaking
- Identify yourself when addressing the committee
- Remain on topic when speaking
Here are a list of instructions for connecting to the meeting by phone or by computer/tablet.