- 2-4pm is designated specifically for Senior Citizens
- 4-6pm is open to the public of all ages 6 months and up
In an effort to be as contact/touch free as possible, complete the flu registration form thoroughly, and legibly, prior to the clinic and bring a copy of your insurance card, if possible. Each person being vaccinated must complete the form.
Please note the following:
- Only inactivated, injectable influenza vaccine (no nasal/live vaccines) is provided
- All influenza vaccines are quadrivalent (protect against 4 strains of influenza)
- High Dose flu vaccine for seniors aged 65 years and older will be offered
- Vaccination available for ALL ages starting at 6 months old, adults, & seniors
- Only the influenza vaccine will be provided at the clinic
- Please respect all social distancing & mask wearing as per the Governor’s orders
- Please do not come to the clinic if you are sick with ANY signs of illness
Contactless payment methods will be used, if payment is required. We appreciate all your understanding and support to protect the health of our communities!